FEET SHAPED HOME DECOR

 Hey everyone,

Today I am here to share beautiful feet shaped HOME DECORS. I bought the base from local woodcutter, asked him to make this shape as it really appealed me to use it for Decoupage. But I happened to use it for MIXED MEDIA.

All of these below feet decor are created with love and with different themes for different occasions.

                                          This first one made keeping in mind a baby girl. Its a beautiful pc.

                                   with really cute elements like a small baby in the centre with the mini resin frame.



 This one design for a student with school elements and a mini frame.

This is dear to my heart ,such a simple technique and an outstanding outcome.

Oh, this is another gorgeous pc.I love the color combination on this one.

This feet I made as a birthday gift for a girl.So keeping that in mind I have used pink metallic color,
with beads and flowers. 

So this one is pretty UNIQUE as the theme of this one is BEACH 
this I made keeping beach lovers in mind.
So tried my best to give a beach look on the feet.

                               Hope you liked all the feet pcs..specially made for different occasions.

                                                     So which one is your favorite out of all of these, do let me know in your comments.


HAPPY CRAFTING 

LOVE 

TRIZA.

Comments