MY CUTE LITTLE PISTA FLOWER!!!!

while i was busy decorating the box with pista shells...i was also busy creating these pista shells flower......and i must credit my neighbour friend ...as she loves making flower with tissue paper and ribbons..actually it happened this way...we were discussing different ways of making flower and during that conversation this idea popped into my head.."why not i try making flower with pista shells."
    And after so many trials i came up with this pista flowers......they may not be accurate but still look cute.  IS'NT IT!!
                when i had shown to my husband instantly he asked me ...."they are cute but how i would be using them? "  that is when i thought to add its usage.                        
 
SOME OF THE  WAYS WE CAN USE THEM!!


Decorative pieces on my dressing table.....




For decorating the gift.....



Enhancing the photo frame.....


A decor for my wall.....

Thank you so much for your visit & your encouraging comments...HAVE A CREATIVE DAY!....

Comments