SHIFTING TO NEW HOME.....

Last two weeks has been really hectic for me…as I had just moved into my new home…and just finished unpacking the cartons…I must say, “shifting”is a big headache….!! But I am still not through with arranging the stuff….it would take another two weeks it seems…  but it wouldn’t stop me from blogging anywayz....
                            These fevicol paintings I had presented to my friends..as a house warming gift when they had shifted to their new home around 3months back….what a sweet coincident that I m blogging about these when I am myself shifted to a new home.






Here is the tutorial for the fevicol painting
1. Take a base ,could be a marble slab,tiles,plywood( which i have taken)...anything you can think of.


            2. Now draw a design on the base,i have drawn it with normal pencil as you can see.


            3. For this step first you have to prepare the fevicol cone,then you fill the marked design with the fevicol .


          4. Now fill the acrylic colors in your design.


             5. My key color is copper which gives the painting a whole new look.so in all of my fevicol paintings you will find the copper color dominating.


             6. After completing the painting give a fine border to it ,like i have added the glitter paper strips at the  borders.

           Hope you have liked the tutorial for the fevicol painting...now enjoy making it.
                
Thank you so much for your visit & your encouraging comments...HAVE A CREATIVE DAY!....

Comments

sheena said…
Ur work keeps on inspiring me.. i get new ideas.. thnks..ur blog really helps me..