Recycled Art Family Time

I have surprised myself a little lately as I have noticed that I am getting more of buzz from my crafty projects than usual. 
I am challenging myself to make more projects using recycled or scrap bits this year. This project is purely made for an instagram challenge thrown by a company named Veoliamiddleeast .
Despite the tough times around, this session came as wonderful surprise for our family as we sat down together to make our Recycled Super Hero Mascot project.

Plastic Sucker: sucks all the plastic!







ElectroMan 







Night skies collector 






Raw material for the Plastic Sucker


Raw material for Night Skies Collector



Raw material for electro man.



So this was the collective creative hour spend together and we made our Super Hero Mascot!

Hope you have liked the ideas.

Happy crafting 
Triza!

Comments