Happy Ramadan







When’s the last time you received a card in the mail? Or better yet, opened one in person?
If you’re interested in taking your next greeting card over the top, an explosion box is a hidden gem you didn’t know you were missing out on. 

I had been making few explosion box lately,when one of my friend requested me to make two boxes for her , to gift it to her niece last year on Ramadan! 

It was a bit challenging but I thoroughly enjoyed the process of making it! As it involved different elements & design than usual. 





Its fun and affordable to make!  And if you can get your papers and cardstocks in the Clearance Rack these work out to be an amazing bargain & reasonable gift! 

I used Handmade paper for the inner box top and papers . I have also used silhouette cut designs , beads & laces.

How did you find out the two Ramadan gift box? 

Hope you liked the idea 

Happy crafting 

Triza.

Comments