MIXED MEDIA 26craftyhours Series 2

 
Good Morning Everyone
here comes another set of Mixed Media Artworks which I had made for the Series2 of 26craftyhours.
 
you can check the current series running on my Instagram handle @scrappydesk
 
now lets come back to Mixed Media.
In my previous post I had shared few artworks incase you missed, here is the link to it..
 
every now n then new products keep getting introduced in the market. And as a self learnt artist I was curious to try the Black gesso and waxes.
So I was pretty excited when I found Black gesso at a local craft store plus few other stuff.
the technique is so simple and the result is outstanding.
I am in love with it.
it's again a do not disturb sign with a twist.
 


 
I love giving personalised gifts and fortunately I had time at hand to make one.
I love the filled up look on the door hanger. the colours and elements have been put accordingly to the liking of the recipient.
and its been customised too with her name on it.
Hope she will admire the gift forever.




 
 
Now for this one, well I had kept a girls room in mind before making this one ,as you can see lots of flowers and pink/ purple colours have been used.
The technique is super easy .I have just decoupaged the base and layered the elements plus paper cutouts. the butterflies have been punched and adhered two pcs. together to give a 3D look .
 


 
when the thoughts of Mixed Media was on full bloom ,that's when I had made this pc. of Art, what I admire about this pc. is the white background,i don't know but this pc. has some cool and calm vibes to it!


 
 
I love this pc. ..its so much different from other artworks. Usually we have seen wedding themes , birthday themes and beach themes onto mixed media canvas but this is related to academic performance. it makes a great for photo frame or keepsake. Gift something different this time. what do you say!






 
 
This is another Black Gesso Mixed media Artwork. Mixed Media an awesome way to reuse old boxes and nick-nack. This one falls under that category and it has a beautiful message to it.." If you open the DOOR TO WISDOM ,all other doors will open!
The message  goes on the sides coz if I had put it on front ,it would have been too messy. So a different approach to display the message!



 
 
This is more like Decoupage... instead of mixed media, but I still adore the artwork as it has a different groove to it.

 
Hope that was lot of inspiration dose for this time...
Happy Crafting!
Triza


Comments