Just Cards " Memory lane" (26craftyhours )

 Hi There,
Today I have another card to share, this is the second card for the 26craftyhours on instagram series 5.
 Not long ago, I saw a couple of videos from lot of card makers ,so I got totally  inspired to create some floral backgrounds and to incorporate metallic colours for this one.. Using the two together creates such beautiful and unique background!
 
 
Today I played with mainly two elements on the layout, one is paper flowers from @littlebirdiecrafts @handmadebyscrappydesk ( LOL!!) and the yellow ones randomly picked from one of my trip to India.. And the second element is the Metallic colors (which is from some random brand bought from local stationary store). The Patterned papers are from @primamarketing "Romantic Novel collection" ,You know I am in absolute love with this papercollection.
 
To finish off the card, I cut a “message box & sentiment!” from the same collection adhere with double tape.
 



 
I hope you enjoy today’s project and the link to the vedio tutorial! Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Happy Crafting
Triza.
 

Comments