I Love Rustic Effect

 
 


 
 
 
 
 
Sometimes the simplest ideas end up being the best ones. And since so many of you requested me on my Instagram  for a quick and easy project,so today I’m sharing a simple idea with loads of style.
 
In an effort to fill at least one of the blank walls of my house with something other than a painting or print, I came up with this easy DIY wood wall hanging. And wanted to share the tutorial today.
This project may not be the most innovative Mixed Media project but its a clever way to reuse something you probably already have in your home.

 Which means this do-it-yourself idea only requires a couple of materials…like Gesso ,wood base and few elements which can be found in your junk yard.
I have used the newly bought craft goody Rustic effect paste,unicorn paste & Gold crackle paste from Finnabair...I am more than enthusiastic to use it on my project.
sharing the link to the vedio tutorial down below for you to make it yourself.
 
happy crafting!
Triza
 
 
 
 

Comments