let's take up some challenge!! Hashtag 26craftyhours

 
"If it doesn't challenge you it won't change you"
So true!
 
 
One of the most common challenges people take is to get fit( which is good), but how often do people take the challenge to whip their creative life into shape?
Last November I made a commitment to give some time to my creative exercise in each day!So I decided to challenge myself with my set crafty monthly goals! To start with I took 26 Embellishments as a challenge. where I had used lots of paper craft supplies and tried to make different embellishments. The best thing happened was that I used some of those supplies which I haven't used in years. So happy that I took &  finally completed the Embellishment challenge in 32 days instead of 30 days, Not bad for the first time ,what do you think? I hope this challenges jumpstarts more creativity into my life !
check out all the handmade embellishments and let me know which one is your favourite?
And if you wish to join hop over to Instagram @scrappydesk and check out the current challenge running!
To play along, rules are simple :
Post a picture of your work for everyone to see using the Hashtag 26craftyhours.
November Theme was Embellishments, currently running  MIXED MEDIA ART!
so I am sharing the 26 embellishments I made for the challenge!
 
*PLEASE BARE LOTS OF PICS*
 
 




















Comments