Memories in the Drawer


Are you guessing?.....
 
well I asked the same question on my Instagram  Account and some replied Craft materials , some said Baby stuff but no one could guess the right answer to it!
 
Scrapbook ....with a big smile.







 


There are memories  stored in the drawer coz' scrapbooks are the drawer's itself!
 
well It wasn't easy to make it as I had to find really good tutorial on how to make the chest drawers. I searched lot of tutorials and the best was Graphic 45 tutorial. But first you should be ready with the scrapbooks . As I altered the measurements of the chest drawer according to my scrapbooks.




 
I chose to make 3 Baby Albums for the drawer, which can be use to store memories of first 3 years OR 3 stages of the child !
 
The paper collection i have used are soft and pretty perfect for the babies/ kids Albums.
 
I kept the cover  very simple for all the three albums by adding word paper cutouts  as I didn't want the albums to get stuck while sliding in 'n' out !
 
The Albums are 4"x4" in measurements comes with 6 pages with each page has a pocket to store extra photos.
 
The Chest is loaded with fun! Top has Milk bottle, woodweeners ,handmade story books and the sides has Alphabetical & Numbers stickers. 





I really loved the way it came out! I hope you are inspired to make some for yourself too!

Happy crafting
Triza!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments