Mixed Media Wall Hangings

 
Hello All,
Mixed Media became my fascination after seeing so many Artists Work! Well the name was introduced to me by one of my cousin who went to Italy for learning Arts. I remember it was 2009 when I was expecting my baby! I was amazed by how we combine different mediums and make beautifull Art pcs.
for the next  4 years I didn't do anything but it had been always there in my mind.
Then I came across few of the Mixed media  tutorials when I made crafts as my hobby, that was the time I had thought to myself ,this is something I really really wanna try! so I started watching  tutorials by Gabrielle Pollacco! Then by finnabair and then it was a chain of so many tutorials by different Artists.
Here I made few of the Canvas using their Tutorials and gained my experience over  the time.
 
 
This canvas I made keeping in mind a Family!
 
 
This Titles as ' Bloom Where You Are Planted'

 
This Titles as ' Always Believe ,Love & Dream'
 

 
This Titles as 'Happy as Calm'

 
Happy Crafting!
Triza

Comments