Mini Bag Album

This is one of my Favorite mini Album!
They are so easy to make from the mini envelope templates given in the Paper collection  'ROMANCE NOVEL'  by Prima Marketing .
I just love the technique, if you know basic 6 page Album then these are super easy to make.
 just cut out six Templates from the paper collection! which would form the pages of the Album. And as they are envolopes they will hold mini inserts as well.
well I haven't put any inserts ,I have left it as it is for the person to use the way they want.
They can insert the journaling chits or any picture!
                 

                                                 This is the Template I used for the Album,



              

                         It was my first trial with the cloth binding,it was as same as cardstock binding.
                                                one mistake I did was I wrapped the felt piece fully onto the cover of the Album which I shouldn't have, due to which my album became too bulky on the edges. well for the next ones will surely keep that in mind!

 
I am happy with the result ,how about you?
 
Happy Crafting
Triza!
 
 

Comments